Tuesday, Jul 19, 2016
How I Get Free Flights, Every Year!
The existing offer from American Express gave you 1 x free flight (return) in Australia per year.
What is it Now?
Now you get the following benefits with this card:
- A $200 travel credit every year
- 15,000 bonus points when you spend $750 on your card in the first 3 months
- No annual fee for the first year
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months
- When you pay for travel on your American Express Card you receive free domestic and international travel insurance
- Earn 3 rewards points per dollar spent at major supermarkets, 2 rewards points per dollar spent at major petrol stations and 1 reward point per dollar spent on all other purchases (excluding utilities, insurance, telecommunication providers and government bodies in Australia, where you earn 0.5 reward points per dollar spent)
- Redeem your points for free international flights with any leading of their airline partner programs including Virgin, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Emirates, Etihad, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Thai Airlines. Asia Miles can be used on Cathay Pacific, Qatar, British Airways, American Airlines and a host of other airlines.
And many more. Click here to see the full list of benefits.
Here’s the catch: Amex charges a $195 annual fee per year (except for the first year where the card is 100% FREE). That’s right, just $195 and you get a $200 travel credit every year that can be used for free flights, accommodation, car hire and more.
Essentially, you’re getting a free card every year, plus the ability to earn more points than you would with any other card. Plus, you get 15,000 bonus points just for signing up and spending $750 in your first 3 months.
Where Can Your Points Take You?
If you sign up to this offer, you’ll get 15,000 bonus points. Plus, if you refer friends and family you get another 10,000 bonus points per referral! Sign up 2 friends and you’ll already have 35,000 points and they’ll each have 15,000 points.
So where can this take you? 60,000 points will take you from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Los Angeles RETURN. 30,000 points will get you a free return flight from Perth to Singapore. The possibilities are endless. For accommodation or travel bookings click here.
I recently used 180,000 points to book 2 x first class tickets from Singapore to London. I enjoyed 14 hours of first class luxury on Singapore Airlines:
How Do I Apply for This Free Flights Offer?
Applying for this card (and the $200 travel credit/free flights in Australia offer) is easy and only takes 5 minutes. Simply click on this link and you’ll be taken to the American Express website. You’ll thank me later!
How I Get Free Flights, Every Year!,