I’m one of Australia’s leading authorities on SEO and digital marketing. My education and credentials include:
- Graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in E-Commerce, Marketing and Information Systems)
- Graduated from Aquinas College, Perth, with a TER score of 95
- Won the TER Award for Information Systems at Aquinas College (top student from all classes)
- Winner of educational scholarship at Gippsland Grammar, Sale
- Expert speaker at several Australian online marketing conferences including the PeSA Internet Conference (now rebranded as Retail Global) and the Online Retailer Roadshow
How did I begin my career in digital marketing?
I was the E-Commerce and SEO Manager at Kitchen Warehouse, Australia's largest online kitchenware retailer. After 5 years (and having taken them from a start-up to a hugely successful nationwide business), I decided to work from home and use my extensive online marketing skills for a number of personal ventures.
In 2017, Digital Hitmen was born. Together with the experienced team I have put together, I now work with a handful of select clients to improve their SEO, website design, social media marketing, paid search and other digital marketing strategies.
Contact Brad Russell