Is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Actually That Important to My Business?Perhaps you are not thoroughly convinced of just how vital SEO is to your success. Consider the following statistics:
- Approximately 93 per cent of all Internet experiences start with a search engine
- There are 131 billion searches completed each month
- Google searches top off around 100 billion per month
- Between 70 and 80 per cent of all searchers ignore the paid advertising and click on the organic searches only
- Only 7-10 businesses can be on Google’s first results page, yet nearly 95 per cent of searchers do not go beyond the first results page
As a small business owner, you likely look over your website regularly to determine if it is properly optimised and if the site is meeting your traffic and sales goals. However, it’s just as important to become familiar with Google’s latest feature, Google Business Profile (GBP). Formerly known as Google My Business, GBP is a […]
Because you know that being in business without a fantastic website is an uphill battle very few can win, you took some good advice and used WordPress to build your site. Even though you have done everything right, you may not see the expected SEO results. You know that you need more traffic, and you […]
Having images is crucial to image SEO. Here are some of the best practices for optimising images on your website to help you rank higher in organic search.
SEO naturally changes over the years. Here are six trends you should be capitalising on to help your website rank better on Google, generate more traffic, and build brand awareness.